Tuesday, July 15, 2014

I Hope You Dance

So, blogging.
I've always thought blogging is too main stream. Like everyone and their neighbor's grandmother has a blog. And then there's all these guys constantly throwing their links in your face. Sigh. I digress.
I have over the years found a couple of really good blogs. Very solid content that I have learned A LOT from. And it makes for a fun way to put down all your thought and life's stories.

And that is sort of how this blog has come to be.

I have a story. A story that I have been encouraged to own. And telling it is part of my owning process. But the blog won't dwell on the story alone, it's more of a story of my coming to birth.. How I got my groove back. How I've changed. And grown. And all the new and exciting things that are happening now.

Many times I have tried to keep the story held up in me. Every now and then I say things or give insights and people have hinted that I should write a book (LOL!) .. I don't think my thoughts could go far enough to write a book, but a post every now and then would suffice :-)

Join me, as I share my story, and I hope you can learn a thing or two.. And most importantly- if you get the chance to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.


No comments:

Post a Comment